Our benchtop NMR is available from April to September for outreach activities or loan.
- The instrument is available to schools, colleges or Scottish businesses.
- Instrument available for up to 4 weeks.
- Training and support provided.
- An expert can work with you.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) is non-destructive, fast, and highly informative. It is an essential analytical method for chemical, material and biological science.
- Food and drink
- Energy materials
- 60 MHz (1.4 T)
- Standard 5mm NMR tubes
- Single nuclei acquisition (1H or 19F)
- less than 1.0 Hz (20 ppb) at FWHM
- 100:1 SNR, single scan 1% ethylbenzene
Standard modifiable experiments (e.g., 1D, T1, T2, COSY, JRES)
- All-in-one compact enclosure
- Only 55 lbs (25 kg)
- 11.8″ x 11.0″ x 19.2″ (30x28x49 cm)
- Large 10″ LCD display (4:3 ratio)
- Touchscreen usable with gloves on/off
- Standard wall outlet power
- 2 Gauss line contained within the enclosure
Please contact us through Ulab or via the ScotCHEM website.